Slippery hillsides. Icy sidewalks. Snow-covered steps. If the thought of these things makes you want to hide in your house, you need a pair of Quadtrek All-Terrain Ice Cleats. They slip over your shoes and provide traction on any surface. Hikers and wilderness wanderers and well as urban office dwellers trying to survive their commute will find them invaluable for daily use. Quadtrek all-terrain ice cleats strong rubber construction allows them to stretch securely over almost any shoes to help your fit grab the ground for secure stepping. Quadtrek’s stainless spikes are completely rust-proof with traction system providing traction on ice
These Snow Cleats pull on and off easily with a built-in tab too. No laces to tie, zippers to zip, or awkward galoshes to pull on. All-terrain ice cleats work with dress shoes and sneakers alike and fit compactly in a purse, briefcase, or backpack when not in use. The Slip-on stretch along with the traction system is an added benefit for walking on ice with shoes and boots. Best of all, you can face your terrain with confidence. Get a grip with Quadtrek!
Quadtrek All-Terrain Snow Cleats Features
Soles Feature Rubber Traction Grips And Metal Cleats
- Perfect for hiking or walking in all kinds of off-road terrain
- Use when hiking in the woods, hill country, snow or ice
- Ideal for city dwellers and office professionals during the winter
- No more slipping on icy sidewalks
- Tuck easily in any camping bag, backpack, briefcase or purse when not in use
- Take up less space than carrying an extra pair of shoes or boots
Fit Securely Over Your Shoes
- Slip them on when you need them; remove them when you don’t
- Work with men’s and women’s shoes
ALL-TERRAIN SLIP-ON SNOW CLEATS
- Dreading your next slip? Get a grip with Quadtrek All-Terrain ice cleats
- They fit right over any footwear for sure footing anywhere
- Whether you’re going to work in the city on a winter’s day or for an afternoon hike in the hills
- These offer traction for any terrain and fits easily over almost any shoe
- Now you can be fearless on your feet
ALL-TERRAIN UNISEX SNOW CLEATS
- They affix around almost all shoes and boots
- Walk safer on slippery snow, mud, grass, and ice
- Makes outdoor work and play safer
- Reduce the risk of harmful falls that cause injuries or even death
- They grab traction on ice, bites into packed snow, and improves footing in winter conditions
QuadTrek All-terrain Ice Cleats
QuadTrek All-terrain Ice Cleats designed to serve the anti-falling purpose, no need to worry about a slip and fall in the ice or snow, mud, or grass. Snow Cleats help you to avoid falls by its strong Friction in icy areas where ice and snow are heavy during the winter season. Snow cleats are light weighted, compact, easy to carry even in the pocket, and can fit easily in any shoe or with any footwear size and safer while walking in all kinds of terrains, Snow cleats can provide a strong grip when hiking in wood, snow or ice.
The Snow Cleats are made of rubber and steel which provides a strong grip while you walk, run or jog on ice, snow, or any other terrain. All-terrain ice cleats are ideal for hiking and trekking on mountains, mud, snow, ice, or any kind of slippery terrain. Designed to use in summer as well as winter. It comes with an adjustable size that can allow us to wear any type of footwear.
Compact & Adjustable Size
The All-Terrain ice cleats are not heavy and tight-fitting material.
Secure Grip Ice Spikes
All-terrain Ice Cleats provide strong traction while you walk on any slippery terrain and triangular steel in it gives a strong grip and balance.
Lightweight Steel Studs
Snow Cleats’ weight is approx. 300 gm, so it can be worn for along and easy to carry.
User-Friendly Walk Traction System
These walk traction cleats are very easy to put, attach, and detach directly to your footwear. Keep in mind the spikes should be facing away from your sole.
Sophia Lorain –
This is the first time I have found that actually fit on my shoes and are really easy to put on. I wear a women’s size 7. These work well when my deck freezes. I feel very sure footed and safe to walk.